DZ40/1600 U-shaped Aqueduct Movable Scaffolding System
Cast-in-place construction in Tuan River in South-North Water Transfer Project
1. This 40m span 1600 ton aqueduct movable scaffolding system adopts the inner and outer main beam structure. Its inner and outer mold systems are hung on the inner and outer main beams respectively, which is reasonable.
2. The opening and closing of template is controlled by the hydraulic system.
3. The outer main beam has a box-shaped frame section and it has high rigidity. The ratio of deflection to span caused by the concrete load to the outer main beam is no more than 1/1000.
4. A canopy can be set at the top of the aqueduct fabrication machine, enabling cast-in-place construction work around the clock.
5. This aqueduct fabrication equipment is driven by motor to pass the hole. It travels stably, safely and efficiently.
|Span||40m, Linear orthogonal aqueduct|
|Weight of aqueduct||1600t, among which concrete weights 1500 tons|
|Adapted longitudinal slope||±5‰, consistent with the longitudinal slope of the aqueduct body|
|Moving speed of the whole equipment||0~1m/min|
|Total power of the whole equipment||150kW, excluding welding equipment, concrete pouring equipment and concrete vibrator|
|Total weight of the whole equipment||About 1250t|
Water Conveyance Channel | Concrete Conduit Equipment | Environmental Water Engineering